What is Revlite Laser?
It is the Cynosure’s celebrated Q-Switched laser technology for tattoo, skin, and pigment. Revlite was built on Q-Switched laser technology. We have the latest Revlite SI laser machine which is is a multi-wavelength system (1064nm and 532nm) providing superior efficacy, comfort, and power.
What can Revlite laser be used for?
- Skin rejuvenation. Revlite is ideal for eliminating a variety of problems including: brown spots (age spots), freckles, thread veins, rosacea, redness and fine lines Laser skin rejuvenation can be performed on the face, neck, décolletage, hands, and arms. It is a fast, safe and effective treatment.
- Reduction of pore size and improvement of skin texture and tone.
- Treatment of freckles, melasma, and other pigmentation problems.
- Tattoo removal, depending on the depth, type, and color of the tattoo.
- Bleaching of fine hair.
- Revitalization of the skin using along with carbon peel.
How do treatments for fine lines and wrinkles work?
The building blocks of smooth, youthful skin are elastin and collagen—with laser skin revitalization, pulses of light penetrate the skin’s sub-layers, treating its aging support structure. The body’s natural healing process then rebuilds the tissue, with even texture and fewer wrinkles.
How does it work for tattoo removal?
Throughout a treatment laser energy is delivered to the unwanted tattoo, targeting the ink and breaking it down into smaller particles. The tiny particles are then eliminated through the body’s natural processes, resulting in faster clearance with fewer treatments than traditional lasers.
How long is the downtime?
For most patients there is no downtime, allowing you to return to your normal activities immediately after!
What can I expect after the treatment?
Most people experience a mild, sun-burn like sensation, possibly accompanied by some minor swelling, immediately following the treatment. This usually lasts 2 to 24 hours. Work with your provider to discuss other possible side-effects and the necessary post-treatment care.
How many treatments will I need?
Depending on your individual case and the laser used, some people are satisfied after only one treatment session. Others may need additional sessions.
Depends on the area treated, starting from AED 780.